This is one of my most favourite saying and it’s partly the reason I’ve become a Freedom Coach.
Why do you have to be you?
Why do you have to find who you really are?
What is the implication or result when you find who you really are?
There are many questions you may ask, but the one thing I’m going to say here, well it’s not one thing, there is a long list of things I’m going to mention some of it here and I will tell you why.
It’s another part of the healing process.
Being you is not about your gender or where you’re from or your religion.
When you become your true core self within you, your being, your soul, these are the ways you start to live your life
– you will start, not caring what others think or say about you
– you are more focused, no ifs or buts, perhaps or maybes
– you know you’re gorgeous or beautiful
– you trust yourself in whatever you do
– you see your experiences as life lessons and not bad ones or things
– you are living the most contented life you can ever imagine
– you are happy positive joyous thankful, give gratitude
– you’re more self expressive, you don’t hide anymore
– you do not judge anyone not even yourself
– you love everyone, even those who have hurt you
– you are living your gift, your calling the reason why you’re on this earth
I can go on but it’s a long list but the few I’ve listed gives you an indication as to what I mean, when I say finding who you are is the most important thing you can ever do for yourself.
How? Heal from the things that are holding you back, you know what they are or find a coach who can bring them out of you. I can be that coach for you, I will guide you to get there, only if you like, want or have the hunger to…